Only with the help of the people like you who, just like In IUSTITIA, believe in non-violence, justice and equality for all people regardless of skin color, nationality, ethnicity, language, religion, health, social origin or political beliefs, can we succeed in building a tolerant society, react quickly and provide quality assistance to those who were exposed to hate violence.
There various ways in which you can support the activities of In IUSTITIA, and in particular the operation of Justine – the counseling center for people at risk and exposed to hate violence:
- Financial support
- Providing service or material gift
- Providing pro bono legal assistance
We believe that the situation of people at risk of hate violence can be changed. We provide specific assistance to specific people. We are raising social sensitivity to various forms of intolerance. We are trying to improve access to the communities at risk of hate violence for the state and local authorities.
FREE LEGAL ADVICE
Fill in: ONLINE FORM
Call us: +420 222 984 785
Write to: email@example.com
Were you attacked because of:
- your ethnic or national origin
- your religious belief
- your sexual orientation, gender identity
- your affiliation to a social group?
Was the attack in a form of:
- verbal abuse
- property damage
- intimidation, threats or blackmail
- sexual assault
- physical assault
Don´t keep it to yourself!
Contact Justine, our legal counseling center.
We help you:
- to find your way in post-attack situation
- to file a complaint
- to communicate with police
- to assign a claim for damages
- to look for non-legal ways how to cope with assaults
We accompany you through criminal and administrative proceedings