In IUSTITIA on the Czech television
Klára Kalibová, the director of In IUSTITIA, and Šárka Kadlecová, educational programmes co-ordinator, appeared on Czech television’s show Sama doma on Wednesday 26th February 2014.
We introduced the topic of hate violence. We gave explanation of the term, provided description of its forms and listed the social groups at risk. We also answered questions regarding the function of Justýna counselling centre and the specifics of criminal proceedings in cases of hate crimes. You can watch the replay in Czech online.
Source: In IUSTITIA
FREE LEGAL ADVICE
Fill in: ONLINE FORM
Call us: +420 212 242 300
Write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Were you attacked because of:
- your ethnic or national origin
- your religious belief
- your sexual orientation, gender identity
- your affiliation to a social group?
Was the attack in a form of:
- verbal abuse
- property damage
- intimidation, threats or blackmail
- sexual assault
- physical assault
Don´t keep it to yourself!
Contact Justine, our legal counseling center.
We help you:
- to find your way in post-attack situation
- to file a complaint
- to communicate with police
- to assign a claim for damages
- to look for non-legal ways how to cope with assaults
We accompany you through criminal and administrative proceedings